In Vitro Fertilization in Iran, high success rate
Iran is the best place that hosts thousands of people worldwide who want to experience having a child through IVF treatment with qualified doctors, also in Iranian IVF clinics with the latest technology yet the lowest and most affordable price. Iran has more than 50 artificial insemination centers IVF centers in Tehran are at the topmost. Generally, the high success rate of IVF in Iran has made Iranian In Vitro Fertilization clinics popular. The continuous devaluation of the Iranian currency attracts couples worldwide to Iran.
IVF in Iran With the Best Price
The success rate of IVF, to a large extent, depends on the medical center. Our experts will help you choose the best method and clinic based on your budget.
Iran : $2500
India : $3600
Turkey : $3,700
Thailand : $12,000
USA : $18,000
Brazil : $30,000
IVF costs depend on the doctor’s expertise, the IVF center, the geographical location, and the number of times the IVF is needed.
Haven’t decided yet?
All-inclusive IVF Travel Packages
Here is some flexible travel. We believe our patients only need to focus on their medical procedures. Our experts will help you determine the best accommodation regarding its access and your budget.
Medical Travel Packages
Iran Best Hotels
The Best Iranian IVF Doctors and Clinics
In the IVF method, everything depends on doctors and clinics. The high success rate of artificial insemination in Iran is due to skilled doctors and modern IVF clinics.
Why Iranian IVF Doctors?
- Specialty in IVF field
- Many years of experience
- High rate of Patients Satisfaction
- Highly-Educated at the best universities
Affordable IVF cost in Iran
As IVF is a lengthy procedure that often costs a lot, choosing the most budget-friendly medical center to do the process plays an important role. In Iran, the IVF treatment costs $2500.
The Price of the In Vitro Fertilization Depends on:
- Doctor’s expertise and experience
- IVF centers or clinics
- Geographical location
- Number of times the IVF is needed
Travel plan to Iran for IVF
The travel plan prepared here helps you estimate the time and every step you need to take through the whole procedure. Your condition could customize this schedule.
All you need to know about IVF
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure used to increase the chance of fertility and solve some of the unknown reasons for infertility. During the procedure of IVF, an egg from a woman’s ovaries and sperm gets fertilized in the laboratory, and then the embryos, which are the fertilized eggs, are transferred to a woman’s womb to grow.
Success Rates of IVF in Iran
One of the most critical factors in the success rate of IVF is the medical center or clinic the patient chooses. Skilled Iranian doctors will help you all through the procedure.
However, the success rate depends on many other factors. Frequently women under the age of 35 have a higher chance of getting a positive result, and the chance gets weaker with aging.
The success rate for women under the age of 35 is about 52%, women at the age of 37 is almost 38%, and over the age of 40 is approximately 8%
IVF procedure Involves Several Steps:
- Injection of hormone drugs to increase the number of eggs released.
- The doctor will collect mature eggs.
- At the same time, sperms are gathered from the male partner or the sperm donor.
- Sperms and eggs are added to each other and given time to be fertilized.
- The eggs (embryos) are kept in the laboratory for 2 to 5 days.
- If the embryos develop, one of them gets placed in the woman’s uterus to form.
- After two weeks, the woman must have a blood test to check if she is pregnant.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for IVF?
- Women under the age of 43
- Women who had 12 cycles of artificial insemination
- Using IUI (intrauterine insemination) method at least 6 times
- Woman who cannot get pregnant
- Unknown infertility reason
- Abnormal sperm factors
- Blocked fallopian tubes of a woman
ICSI vs. IVF
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is similar to In Vitro Fertilization, but it is used for couples with male factor infertility.
- The same procedure is performed in both of them; only in ICSI a single sperm gets injected into each egg to get fertilized.
- Due to the high-tech equipment needed in ICSI, its cost is higher.
IMSI vs. IVF
- IMSI is a method used in IVF to choose the most potent sperm.
- In the ICSI method, sperms are observed under a microscope with 200 times magnification. In contrast, the strongest and healthiest sperm is selected under the microscope with 6,000 times magnification in the IMSI method.
IUI vs. IVF
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI), or artificial insemination, is a more effortless procedure compared to In Vitro Fertilization.
- It is used to treat sperm problems and unknown infertility reasons.
- The sperm is injected into the uterus during ovulation in the IUI procedure.
- The procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- It’s cheaper than IVF.
- It has one third success rate compared to IVF.
- It’s unsuitable for people with blocked fallopian tubes, severe endometriosis, severe male factor infertility, eggs with low quality, and women in their late 30.
Frequently Asked Questions about IVF
How long does the whole procedure take?
The duration of the procedure varies from case to case, but generally it takes between 4 and 6 weeks.
What are the side effects?
Generally, when the ovaries are stimulated with fertility drugs it causes some minor side effects, such as diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite and feeling a moderate pain.
How long does it take to fertilize eggs and how to find out about it?
One day after the collection of eggs, your doctor will call you and will tell you about the fertilized eggs.
At what stage is the ultrasound performed?
After transferring the embryo, we will use an ultrasound to ensure about the placement of the embryo in the uterus which you need to have a full bladder to get the clear scan result.
After how many days can I take a pregnancy test?
It can be done after 2 weeks after the embryos are transferred.
How many days after my failed treatment can I try another cycle?
You need to give your body a rest for two months after trying one more time.
Is the egg retrieval or IVF injections painful?
Generally, the in Vitro Fertilization process is not painful; it may cause some discomfort, however. There may be some mild bruising in the injection area. The egg retrieval process is not painful because of the painkillers you take before the procedure.
Is IVF Painful?
Generally, the in Vitro Fertilization process is not painful, it may cause some discomfort though. There may be some mild bruising in the injection area. The egg retrieval process is not painful too because of the painkillers you take before the procedure.