Nose Job in Iran, The Best Choice
Iran is known as the capital of nose job in the world; therefore, several thousand foreign travelers travel to Iran every year to have nose job. Furthermore, due to the difference in the value of the Iranian currency and the dollar, the costs of nose job, travel and accommodations in Iran are more affordable than other countries.
We Offer the Best Prices for Nose Job in Iran
We help you to have your nose operated by the highly-qualified Iranian surgeons, based on your budget.
The expertise, experience and reputation of surgeons determine the cost of nose job. We help you to have your nose operated by the highly-qualified Iranian surgeons, based on your budget.
All-Inclusive Medical Travel Packages
We also have prepared all-inclusive travel packages for your nose job in Iran. Packages are flexible and can be customized by yourself. Furthermore our experts will help you choose the best hotels according to your budget, and the location of the surgeon’s office and surgery clinic.
Our Guests Testimonials
At MedPalTrip we have guests from all over the world who have entrusted us with the procedure of their nose surgery in Iran. The best evidence of the successful performance of MedPalTrip is our guests’ reviews.
"The whole experience was really really nice"
The kind words of our guest from Netherlands 🇳🇱
Our dear guest Taher from Belgium 🇧🇪
"Honestly, Everything Went Really Smooth!"
A video of our Australian🇦🇺 client, speaks about her experience of traveling to Iran.
3 siblings from Netherlands🇳🇱, who were our guests for the nose job
Fatima from the Netherlands🇳🇱
Dear guest from Kuwait 🇰🇼
Hassan from Australia 🇦🇺
Our lovely guest “Asmat” from India 🇮🇳
Our kindest Tamanna from New Zealand 🇳🇿
Before and After Nose Job Photos in Iran
Here are just a few of the nose jobs done through the capable hands of our medical team. These before and after images are produced to help our guests compare their nose shapes and get a better idea of what their results may look like. You can see more before-after pictures in their corresponding page.
Best Nose Surgeon in Iran
The quality of surgery is one of the main factors in choosing nose job. As mentioned, Iran is one of the best countries in the field of nose job. Iranian surgeons are experts in performing all kinds of nose job. In addition to the beauty of the nose, respiratory problems of noses with deviated airways or fractures can be easily removed by Iranian surgeons.
Moreover, many people who have had rhinoplasty in their own country or in other countries and are not satisfied with the result, ask Iranian surgeons for help in performing revision rhinoplasty.
Iranian rhinoplasty surgeons who work with us are among the most specialized surgeons in the world who have experience in different types of rhinoplasty with different structures, different problems, and of different nationalities.
All surgeons who work with us have the following qualifications:
- ENT specialist or plastic surgeon.
- Graduated from the best universities and membership in rhinoplasty associations.
- More than 10 years of experience in rhinoplasty with more than 50 operations per month.
- The highest satisfaction of patients in continuous evaluations
The Nose Job Cost in Iran is Affordable?
Cost is one of the main factors in choosing a place to have surgery. For this reason, choosing the best country for nose job has always been a common question.
Due to the currency rate differences, the total cost of travel for nose job in Iran is far less than just the cost of nose job itself in many countries; Meanwhile, the quality of rhinoplasty in Iran is even higher than international standards.
The cost of rhinoplasty in Iran is determined according to the following:
- Primary nose job or revision.
- The patient’s fracture or deviation of the airways.
- ENT specialist or a plastic surgeon.
- Surgical procedure
- Reputation and experience of the surgeon.
- Patients’ satisfaction
The cost of nose surgery in Iran by prominent and experienced surgeons for PRIMARY RHINOPLASTY varies from $1,100 to $2500 The prices that are lower than mentioned are also available with less experienced young surgeons or surgeons with low patient satisfaction, which are not recommended by MedPalTrip medical team.
The table below shows that the cost of surgery in Iran is about 30 to 300 percent cheaper than in other countries:
Specifications of Nose Surgery in Iran
Travel Plan to Iran for Nose Job
Our goal is that you can focus only on treatment, which is why we have the best services for you. Treatment and travel plan to Iran for rhinoplasty is usually done as follows. Of course, the itinerary may vary slightly and is flexible depending on the package selected and the surgeon’s opinion:
- Free consultation with MedPalTrip medical experts
- Free travel consultation
- Receiving visa and travel insurance
- hotel reservation
- Airport welcome
- Hotel transfer
- Medical visit and consultation with the desired surgeon
- Necessary medical tests and imaging
- Welcome dinner
- Rhinoplasty surgery
- A few hours of rest in the clinic
- Receiving medications
- Discharge from the clinic and return to the hotel
- Rest in the hotel
- Following the treatment process by company experts
- Postoperative visit with your surgeon
- Tampon removal (if any)
- City tour can be done on this day or before the surgery at the surgeon's discretion.
- Visit the MedPalTrip office
- Meeting with company managers
- Receive a gift from the company
- Visit and remove nasal plaster
- Get operated nose care instructions
- Hotel transfer
- Escort to the airport
Nose Job Techniques in Iran
Closed Nose Surgery (Laser Nose Surgery)
Open Nose Surgery
Types of Nose Surgery
Regardless of whether the nose operation is performed in open or closed manner, can also be divided to according subcategories:
Nose Reduction Surgery
Augmentation Nose Job
Reshaping the Nose
Changing the Angle of the Nose and Upper Lip
Fantasy or Doll Line Nose Job (Barbie nose job)
How Nose Job is Done?
Nose Job is a relatively low-risk surgery performed to correct the shape and structure of the nose. In Iran nose surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and does not require hospitalization.
Nose Job Procedure
Nose Splint After Nose Job
How to Prepare for Iran Nose Job
Things To Do The Night Before Nose Job
What Should Be Done In The Nose Job Surgery Day
Tips of Nose Surgery Recovery Period
Nose Job is an outpatient surgery which means that in many cases you do not need to stay overnight in the hospital. After surgery, you should expect the following :
- You will not stay in the hospital after the surgery and you will have to return to your place of residence.
- Eat snacks and drinks such as jellies, fruit smoothies, puddings and porridge.
- Get a good lip moisturizer. Your mouth will be very dry after surgery. Having a lip moisturizer (or lip balm) will make you feel more comfortable.
- Have plenty of clean clothes. You will spend time in bed after surgery, and the surgery site may have blood discharge. Having lots of clothes makes you not have to worry about this.
- After surgery, you are expected to experience a mild to moderate illness for a few days, which can be cured with painkillers.
- A few days after surgery, the patient may appear a little strange to be present at work and in the community due to possible bruising. Bruising usually covers the underside of the eyes and around the nose and usually begins to heal after the third day.
- After surgery, you should expect to use a splint for a while to adequately protect the repaired bone and cartilage of the nose.
- After about a week, you will need to see a doctor to remove the stitches.
- You should avoid strenuous activities such as jogging or swimming for two to three weeks.
- It is necessary not to wear glasses for four to five weeks.
- After two to three weeks, there will probably be no trace of surgery and you can return to normal social life.
Probable Nose Job Side Effects
Mild Pain After Nose Job
Nose Swelling After Nose Operation
Bruising After Nose Job
Some Bleeding After Nose Surgery is Common
Temporary Facial Numbness After Nose Job
maximum of 2 to 3 hours.
In open nose surgery, the doctor makes an incision between the nasal cavities (out of the nose), however in closed nose jobs the surgeon makes a surgical incision inside the nasal cavity.